Care Coordination at YWCA Greater Austin is a trauma-informed holistic program dedicated to assisting clients in eliminating barriers to accessing the services they need. Care Coordinators recognize and acknowledge systemic and institutional challenges in order to restore a client's sense of dignity. Through Care Coordination, we assess needs and goals and work collaboratively with the on-site therapist, external resources, support systems, and community organizations to provide effective comprehensive care.
Help us supply daily essentials to those in need within the Central Texas community.
All items should be travel size.
Please drop off items on Thursdays from 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM. To coordinate donation drop-offs outside of these hours contact Heather Nicoll at heather@YWCAaustin.org.
To view a printable version of the list below click here.
- Soap with plastic case
- Shampoo / dry shampoo
- Travel toothbrush in case
- Travel toothpaste
- Dental floss / floss sticks
- Disposable razor
- Shaving cream
- Body wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- Nail clippers
- Small combs / brushes
- Lip balm
- Small mirrors
- Facial / Toilet tissue packets
- Sanitary napkins (pads) regular and heavy flow
- Tampons (regular and heavy flow)
- Flushable wipes
- Diapers Various sizes
- Infant formula
- Can openers
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned meat (ready to eat)
- Canned soup / stew / chili
- Granola bars
- Apple sauce cups or fruit cups
- Peanut butter or cheese crackers
- Canned beans
- Gallon zip lock bags
- Solar / hand crank flashlight
- Mylar thermal blanket / light weight blankets
- Heb/Walmart or other grocery gift cards ($25 or $50 amount)
- Gas gift cards ($10 amount)
- Bus passes (daily or monthly)
We Are Here for You
You've got questions, we've got answers. Connect today. We promise we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
Questions about getting started? Call or email us to find out more!